Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bernard Pivot Test


Inspired by some of my fellow bloggers out there, I decided to take the Bernard Pivot test. If you’ve seen Charles Lipton on the Actor’s Studio on TV, then you know what I’m talking about. Plenty of bloggers are trying this exploration of themselves this week, and I’ve posted the questions (along with my answers) below. But what I really would like is to hear your answers…so give this quick quiz a try and tell us just who you are (in your own quirky way).

Questions:

1. What is your favorite word?
Love
2. What is your least favorite word?
Hate 
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Books, lots and lots of books.
4. What turns you off? 
Pessimism.
5. What is your favorite curse word? 
Nucking Futz!

6. What sound or noise do you love?
Laughter. 
7. What sound or noise do you hate? 
Wind chimes.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? 
Professional Ghostbuster.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Work in a donut shop.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? 
Alright, let’s start the party.

3 comments:

  1. I think your favorite curse word is frak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, Wind chimes. Yeah, they are supposed to be soothing but really they are annoying ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, nice one Jon:)

    Yes Lynda, wind chimes seem nice in concept, but ultimately remind me of a drunken piper:)

    ReplyDelete