Monday, March 28, 2011

Finishing Up Another Round of Edits



I know I’m nuts. I’m editing my novel The Last Cabin again. The good news is that I’m almost finished after weeks of work, and it’s all thanks to the feedback I received from all of you. 

I’ve gotten so much fantastic encouragement and critiques from writers and readers alike. As a result I couldn’t wait to put all that good advice into practice and further improve my novel. Everything from form to content to verbs to adjectives to spelling to you-name-it has really been tightened up in my manuscript and all for the better I’m glad to report. 

In addition, I’m polishing up my query letters and hope to start fishing around with agents in the next month or so. With a little luck and all the superb insights I’ve received from all of you, who knows…things actually look somewhat promising.  Thanks again! 


2 comments: