Thursday, October 10, 2013

eReader Habits


Do you still prefer a hardcover or paperback book versus an eReader? Perhaps you enjoy the smell of bookstores and libraries? Or maybe you love the lightweight freedom of a tablet that contains an entire library at your digital fingertips?

I have an unflinching fondness for hardcover/paperback books, but my wife and I both use our eReaders frequently now as well. I’ve struck a balance by always selecting older books from the library, whereas I tend to purchase new releases exclusively on my eReader. I’ve found in particular, that the majority of books I buy for my eReader are novels written by you…my fellow bloggers and online friends.

What are your eReader habits? Are you more likely to buy an eBook if it’s written by someone you’ve befriended online? How do you decide whether to get a book either from a library, a bookstore, or via an eReader medium?