Tuesday, January 14, 2014

90’s Party!!!


Ever tried to relive the 90’s for a night? Have you gotten rid of all those out-of-fashion clothes, or held on to them? Doesn’t it still seem like the 90’s was only a few years ago?

This weekend my wife and I attended at 90’s party celebrating her friend’s birthday. Needless to say, we had an awesome time, and reminisced over many fond memories of the decade in which we grew up and went through school. We also enjoyed dancing the night away to 90’s music and eating 90’s themed food.

So what do you remember from the 90’s? What are some other era parties you’ve attended? 80’s, 70’s, 60’s, 50’s, 40’s, 30’s? 

1 comment:

  1. Those parties were superb. I found one of the San Francisco venues online that has a vintage look. I am going to invite all my close friends and loved ones to the party. It was nice going through this one. I am sure it would have been an amazing day.

    ReplyDelete