Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year’s Resolutions


My first New Year resolution was to write up some resolutions…as you can see, I’m already a week behind. Maybe not the most auspicious start, but I’m kind of scratching my brain for things to “resolve” on. Honestly, I’m pretty happy with my life and the way things are. I just want to maintain the bliss I’ve already got.

Many previous resolutions of mine are already part of my current life. In terms of writing, I already write 1,000-2,000 words a day, I read 3-4 books per week, and when not on vacation I make a couple blog posts a week. In “real life,” when I’m not at work, I’m content at home with my family and friends, so what else could I ask for?

What are some of your New Year’s resolutions? What do you hope to accomplish in the coming months? Any previous New Year’s Resolutions that you’re going to attempt again this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment