Monday, November 3, 2014

Finished First Draft of Sequel!!!

Whew! It took me about twelve weeks, but I just recently churned out the first draft of my sequel to Between Two Fires, entitled The Long Defeat. Now for the edits and rewrites.

The Long Defeat follows what happens after my debut novel, Between Two Fires, and the continued struggles of the medieval Welsh trying to survive barbarian invasions. As part of my two-book deal with St. Martin’s Press, I need to provide the sequel to my publishers in addition to my first book so that we can make sure to follow up my debut novel when it comes out in bookstores about a year from now.

In the meantime, in addition to my usual awesome readers, I’m looking for any other beta readers interested in reading anywhere from one chapter to the full length draft of my new book. I of course reciprocate, and would be more than happy to beta read any of your work. Any takers? 


No comments:

Post a Comment