Friday, April 7, 2017

Speaking at the California State Fair This Summer


I’ve been invited to speak and show off my novel at the California State Fair this summer in Sacramento! I’ve always enjoyed attending the state fair in July when hundreds of thousands of people flock to the state grounds in the heat to try out rides and eat cotton candy. But I also really enjoy the air-conditioned halls where they feature artists and authors along with their books for sale.

Even though it’s about three months out, I’m excited to get to share my novel at this venue where attendance literally peaks at tens of thousands of visitors per day. I can’t wait to talk about Between Two Fires with so many people over several days. It ought to be fun!

Apologies for having been off the radar for a few weeks. I had some final edits to take care of for my sequel coming out in December (Dark Winds Rising). I’ve also got a third book for a different series I was polishing up, as my agent is pretty excited to start showing it to the publisher. All good stuff in the works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment