Monday, July 24, 2017

Star Trek: Discovery

I’m a Trekkie fan, amongst many other obsessions of mine, and I’m thrilled to hear that Star Trek is finally returning to television with Star Trek: Discovery. The new show is still somewhat shrouded in mystery, but it comes out this September, and I’ll definitely be eagerly looking forward to it. I grew up watching everything from NextGen to DS9 to Enterprise, so now that I can finally watch a completely new series I’m pretty pumped!

As for the plot itself, the Star Trek franchise is playing it pretty close to the chest so far. It’ll be the first series that doesn’t focus on a captain as the main character, and it’ll feature various new species and plotlines previously unrevealed in the greater Star Trek universe. It also includes a star-studded cast with parts being played by famous actors, such as Michelle Yeoh, Sonequah Martin-Green, and Jason Issacs, just to name a few.

But don’t take my word for it. Check out the trailer and the rumors about it online. No matter what, it ought to be another fantastic journey where no one has gone before

No comments:

Post a Comment