Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Writer’s Conference Schedule Released!


The schedule for the Central Coast Writers Conference this September has just been released! I’ll be teaching a couple of classes, as well as sitting in on panels, and providing critique sessions for authors who sign up ahead of time. Needless to say, I’m pretty pumped!

In addition to getting to speak at an awesome conference on the Central Coast, I’ll be in good company as well. Lots of renowned authors will be there, including Kim Addonizio. I remember first reading her poetry in college, and now it’s crazy to think that I’ll be speaking at the same conference as her. How cool is that? Sorry, I’m still geeking out about it.

You can learn more about the conference and the schedule here. I believe there’s also space available still, if you wish to sign up and attend. Hopefully, I’ll see a few of you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment