Wednesday, July 11, 2018

World Cup!


Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably been following the exciting finals of the World Cup this year. I’ve never enjoyed watching soccer (futbol) so much! In fact, of the original top 3 teams I picked during the 32 team stage, all of them made it to the semi-finals. Why didn’t I put money on them?! Oh, well.

With literally over 3.2 billion viewers estimated world wide, it’s a safe bet that if you’re reading this you’ve watched at least one game in this year’s tournament.

Croatia and England had a heck of a game today. Both of them are stellar teams. I’ll definitely be rooting for England to get the number 3 spot against Belgium Saturday, but I’ll also assuredly be rooting for Croatia to get the final cup against France on Sunday. May the best team win!


No comments:

Post a Comment