Monday, October 1, 2018

The Central Coast Writers Conference Rocked!


This weekend I got the chance to speak at the Central Coast Writers Conference and what a blast it was! I taught three different sessions that were packed with awesome writers and I also had half a dozen one-on-one sessions to help authors with their manuscripts. Both the attendees and fellow speakers were really amazing.

The Central Coast in California is beautiful this time of year and the weather did not disappoint. I love San Luis Obispo, Morro Bay, and the surrounding area for its natural beauty as well as its incredibly friendly people. We stayed at the Inn at Morro Bay and awoke to a gorgeous ocean each morning.

I was also signing books and was pleasantly surprised to find how many of the attendees had read my latest novels. If you haven’t been, I strongly suggest you check out the conference next year. It’s a chance to connect with really great authors, agents, editors, and lovers of books. Plus it’s a lot of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment