1. What's the working title of your book?
2. Where did the idea for your book originate?
It's been in my head so long...maybe past life memories;)
3. What genre does your book fall under?
4.Which actors would you like to see in a movie of your book?
No one in particular. The villain from Serenity would be good.
5. What's a one-sentence synopsis of your book?
Ex-slave, turned pirate, Black Caesar, captures his former master's ship and renames it the Revenge, but gets more than he bargained for when his mutinous crew attempts a near suicidal raid against his master's treasure fortress...from which no pirate crew has ever returned alive.
6. Will you self-publish or traditional publish?
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft?
I'm 3/4 done, at the rate of 1,000 words a day.
8. What other books compare with your story?
Crichton's Pirate Latitudes and Stevenson's Treasure Island.
9. Who/what inspired you to write this book?
Good pirate books and bad pirate movies...but for different reasons.
10. What else would pique a reader's interest in your book?
It's a revenge tale, who wouldn't like to read that? ;)