Tuesday, February 19, 2013

San Francisco Writer’s Conference Highlights


-->
Got a new book you want to pitch to agents? Trying to connect with fellow writers interested in your genre? Looking for ways to improve your writing?

Look no further than the San Francisco Writer’s Conference. This weekend I had a great time meeting fellow writers and editors all the while continuing to broaden my knowledge of the publishing industry. The biggest shocker this year was seeing the prevalence of online publishing and the power of the eBook. I could go on and on about the rapid changes in eBooks, so I’ll save that topic for one of my upcoming posts.

I actually could do quite a few posts just trying to distill all the things I learned this weekend, so I guess I’d like to know what you’d like to hear about first. Interested in the importance of cover art for your upcoming novel? How about learning easy ways to publicize your latest book? Do you want to know whether it’s easier to market novels in a series or one topic at a time?