Monday, May 20, 2013

Beach Bum on Central Coast



Sorry that I’ve been absent for the last week-plus from the blog-o-sphere. My family and I took a much needed vacation down to the Central Coast and spent a week at Pismo Beach. It was our first big road trip with the baby and needless to say we had a great time.

If you’ve never been to Pismo Beach or the San Luis Obispo region of the Central Coast, I strongly urge you to take some time off and head down there. The weather is great, living expenses are cheap, and the people are some of the friendliest I’ve ever met. The “SLO” life as it’s called is a great way to chill, relax, and forget about the stresses of everyday life.

So where do you like to vacation when you need to decompress? Any favorite haunts where you go to reinvigorate yourself? How do you prefer to get away from it all?