Friday, November 1, 2013

NaNo WriMo & All I Want for Christmas Bloghop


As per J.A. Bennet’s blog, I’m promoting the All I Want for Christmas bloghop and stating my own NaNo WriMo goals for this month. Needless to say, I’m already questioning my overly ambitious writing goals, but I am enjoying the season and the challenges it brings. Between short-stories and a sequel to my latest manuscript, I’ll be attempting to write 50,000 words this month. Yikes!

November really isn’t the best month for me to be writing, especially since my family has lots of November birthdays, Thanksgiving is coming up, the Holiday shopping season starts, and I’ll probably be putting up Christmas lights/trees before the month is out. Not exactly all conducive to writing. But the flip side is that I love this time of year and I love writing, so what’s one more challenge in an already challenging schedule?

So what are your NaNo goals for this month? Any cool projects in the works? Make sure to check out All I Want for Christmas on Amazon!