Monday, September 26, 2011

Back from My Break



I’m back! Glad to see all of you after two weeks, did you miss me? Well, I look forward to blogging with all of you again.

I took a much needed vacation where my wife and I enjoyed the Hawaiian islands of Kauai and Maui. Needless to say, both places were awesome and super relaxing! All your favorite tropical jungle scenes from Hollywood films like Jurassic Park and Indiana Jones were filmed near where we stayed in Kauai, and Maui provided plenty of snorkeling with sea turtles. All in all, a good time.  

Speaking of vacations, how do trips to places influence your writing in general? Does it spark new ideas for you or just put you in a more productive mood? Do you prefer to write on vacations or to take a break from writing while on holiday?