Monday, September 8, 2014

2 Book Deal and Publishers Weekly!!!!

Today, I can officially share the big news! I’ve just inked a two-book deal with Thomas Dunne Books (an imprint of St. Martin’s Press and Macmillan). That’s right, I’m going to be a genuine, bona fide published author with a big New York Publishing House. Sweet!

I’m currently working with the head editor at Thomas Dunne Books on my historical novel Between Two Fires. My agent also let me know that Publishers Weekly mentioned me and the new book deal here (see bottom of the Publishers Weekly page). Needless to say, there will be lots of work ahead, but for today I’m just soaking up the celebration. Yes, that's a picture of me enjoying some celebratory absinthe...because that's what writers do, right? ;) 

A huge thank you to my agent, to Thomas Dunne Books, and to all my awesome friends, family, and fellow writers who have inspired and supported me. Thank you!


On another note, I’m also participating in the #LifeisGood tribute to Tina Downey today. I’ll repost my sunflower pic on Twitter in memoriam. May all be well with you and yours today.

No comments:

Post a Comment