Thursday, January 19, 2017

Finishing Up Rewrites for My Sequel


I’m polishing up the last bit of revisions and edit request from my publisher this week. Needless to say, it’s been both fun, and lots of work. But it all goes into making my next book all that much better.

The sequel to Between Two Fires is entitled Dark Winds Rising, and it comes out September 5th this year! I’m sooo pumped about it and am looking forward to seeing the new cover soon as well. It’s also a new journey into uncharted territory for me as I complete work on my very first sequel to come out with a major publisher. St. Martin’s Press and Thomas Dunne Books have been awesome as always.

How’s your January shaping up? What New Year’s resolutions are you trying to follow through with? What are you writing?


Get your copy of Between Two Fires today! Amazon Barnes & Noble Macmillan
Connect with me at http://www.marknoce.com/contact

No comments:

Post a Comment