Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Today’s the Day! DARK WINDS RISING is Released!


My sequel in the Queen Branwen Series comes out today, Dark Winds Rising is available wherever books are sold! It’s my second novel published with St. Martin’s Press and I’m super pumped to see it in print and get to share it with everyone. Checkout Dark Winds Rising here!

It’s been a long journey, and I’d definitely like to thank my publisher, my agent, my awesome CPs, my friends, and family, and all of you! I’m kicking off my in-person book tour this weekend, and I’ve also got some super awesome bloggers posting about my book, such as Rachna, Elizabeth, Laine, and others! You can check out my growing schedule here.


I hope that you enjoy reading Dark Winds Rising as much as I enjoyed writing it! Grab a copy today, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment