Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Book Club for Dark Winds Rising


I had a blast speaking at a book club the other night about my most recent novel, Dark Winds Rising. I’ve been fortunate to speak at several book clubs over the last year for both installments in the Queen Branwen Series, and I look forward to more.

It got me thinking about how special book clubs are. Once many of us have left school and moved on to jobs, families, etc. there often isn’t a venue where we can discuss our books in person with other like-minded readers. I love getting to be part of not just discussing my novels, but other people’s work and interests in a free flowing, open-minded environment.

I guess this is my long winded way of saying ‘thank you’ to all those book clubs out there. Thank you!



You can leave reviews of Dark Winds Rising here at Amazon and Goodreads too!

No comments:

Post a Comment