Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happily Too Many Goals



Do you ever set yourself multiple goals for the month or year? Find reality catching up with your ambition? But decide to grin up and enjoy is anyways?

I set myself several goals, which have resulting in me staying up late every night writing. I vowed to write one short-story a week for an entire year, which I’m still doing. I’ve also set myself the goal of writing 1,000-2,000 words a day for the 40 days of Lent, and at the same time I’m editing/rewriting my manuscript. Needless to say, my wife is very patient with me.    

So what crazy writing projects do you have in the works? Ever enjoy just giving in to the madness that is writing despite your other commitments? Do you question anymore why you engage in such literary passions or do you just go with it?