Thursday, June 7, 2012

Insecure Writer’s Day



Hmm…it’s been a few weeks since I kept to my regular blogging schedule, and I suppose that’s my insecurity for this month. I love writing, reading, and blogging, but with the new job I started last month I’ve been pretty strapped for time. Fortunately, everything is going really well and I’m hoping to get back into the blogging groove.

I suppose I just worry that fellow bloggers might become disinterested after I “disappeared” from the blog-o-sphere for a while, and I admit that even now I don’t have quite as much time as I once did to get certain things done. I usually give other bloggers at least a month before I start wondering whether they’ve abandoned their blog, but I don’t know if I can expect the same in return. Hopefully, I’ll find a way to balance my schedule once again.

Everyone has jobs, school, kids, etc. taking up time in their lives, so how do you balance it all? Do you have set times of day set aside for blogging? Do you limit yourself to only a certain amount of time on the blog-o-sphere at once? How do you keep a routine in an ever-changing world?