Monday, February 11, 2013

Attending San Francisco Writer’s Conference

-->

This upcoming weekend I’ll be attending the annual San Francisco Writer’s Conference at the Mark Hopkins Hotel. This is my third time attending the conference and I’m looking forward to seeing familiar faces as well as making new friends. This also marks the tenth year that this great conference has been in existence.

I’ll be promoting my latest historical thriller, Caesar’s Revenge, which you can learn more about here. In addition, I’ll be listening to great talks by famous writers, including this year’s guest speaker R.L. Stine (famous for his Goosebumps book series). There will also be many literary agents in attendance who I will meet with during the “speed-dating” sessions on the last day of the conference.

What writer’s conferences do you like to attend? What experiences have you come away with that helped make you a little wiser? Anybody else going to be attending the SFWC this coming weekend?