Thursday, September 19, 2013

What’s Your Harry Potter Personality?

Ever wonder which Harry Potter character you are the most like? This awesome Harry Potter version of the Myers-Brigg’s test has been popping up on Facebook so I just had to try it out. As you probably already know, I’m fascinated by the Myers-Briggs personality test and have blogged about it before.


Turns out my personality corresponds most accurately with Ron Weasley. Who also turns out to be my favorite Harry Potter character (double awesome!). I even had red hair as a kid (like my son has now) and it’s both eerie and comforting to think how much my own childhood school years had a very Ron-like slant to them.

So which Harry Potter character corresponds the most to your personality type? Are you surprised by what you discovered or more intrigued or disturbed?  Makes you wonder, does art imitate life or life imitate art?