Friday, May 26, 2017

Saw U2 in Concert!


My wife and I saw U2 in concert last week and they rocked! Mumford and Sons opened for them and they were pretty good too. It’s the first time we’ve been to a rock concert since having kids, so it was cool and surreal to be out without the little ones.

It’s been thirty years since U2 came out with the Joshua Tree Album, so they played the entire album live, which was pretty awesome. They also had lots of other great songs they performed as well, and delivered an uplifting experience. Aside from being awesome musicians, I continue to appreciate U2’s honesty, integrity, and efforts for positive change in our world.

I keep trying to get back on the blogging bandwagon like I used to, but what with work, kids, and writing sequels for my publisher, I find that blogging keeps getting pushed to the back seat. I hope of course to remedy my absence online shortly. Everybody looking forward to summertime?   


1 comment: