Friday, June 16, 2017

Call for Beta Readers


I’ve got a newly completed manuscript I’m pretty pumped about and looking for some discerning eyes to give it a read. I’ve got some of my awesome reviewers already reading it, but I wanted to ping my fellow bloggers/writers to see if any of you were interested in reading some or all of my newest MS. What’s it about?

I’ve stuck to historical fiction, but in this case it’s a murder mystery set in London during the Blitz. Below is a blurb on it. If interested, please email me at author@marknoce.com. Thanks a million!


Murder Under the Blitz

1940. London. Jane and Clive come from different worlds. She’s a proper young secretary and he’s a devil-may-care adventurer, but when their boss in British Intelligence dies under mysterious circumstances they team up to track down the murderer. Their investigation quickly turns dangerous when they discover that the unknown murderer is a Nazi spy preparing the way for an Axis invasion of Britain. Time runs short as Jane and Clive struggle to solve the case before the bombs of the Blitz and the mysterious spy threaten to destroy them both.


No comments:

Post a Comment