Monday, October 22, 2018

Get Out and Vote!


Election Day is coming up in the U.S., so please make sure to register and vote!

Even if you’re not in the U.S., there are a couple ways you can help to bolster voting in democratic countries worldwide. Wherever you live in whatever country you inhabit, make sure to defend Net Neutrality wherever you can, especially on the ballot. Net Neutrality ensures that you and I can interact like we are right now, on a free internet on the web, based on search results, not money or political power. I know a lot of you reading this are fellow authors, so I’m probably preaching to the choir here, and you already understand the importance of Net Neutrality in our daily lives and even our occupations.

Also, in a world full of increasingly fake news, make sure to support sources of professional journalism where you can. People are entitled to their opinion, but facts are still facts. Facts are not subjective, and must be treated as such. Remember, the world is what we make it. So please, make it a good one! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I am here to spread this good news to the entire world on how Dr Emu helped me solve my infertility problem and i am so happy now that i am now a mother because for over 4 years i have been trying to get pregnant and needed help, i and my husband always go for medical check up and the doctor always say that the both of us are fine and i have nowhere else to get help from and all hope was almost lost until one day i visited a friend of mine and i told her what i was passing through and she introduce me to this great spell caster called Dr Emu who helped her when she was in need of help, so i took a try to contact Dr Emu through his email and i explain all my problem to him and after we have talked he perform an infertility spell for me and after that he told me what i should do, and i followed the instruction he gave and after that he instructed to sleep with my husband and also i followed the instruction and he said that the next week i should go for medical check up and the doctor confirmed that i was 4 months pregnant and i was so happy that all my sorrows were gone for ever, i am so very happy now and also you need any kind of help or the same line with mine, contact Dr Emu on his email: emutemple@gmail.com or Call/Text his whatsapp phone number +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete