Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Crazy Swamped



Hey fellow bloggers, I know I’ve been largely MIA online lately, and a bunch of you have very caringly stopped by my blog and asked how I’ve been. The short of it is I’m super swamped at work lately and my days at Facebook have been so long that I literally have at least a few days a week where all I do is work, sleep, and maybe eat. Needless to say it’s not very productive to generating a routine or blogging. Or having a personal life for that matter.

But I really want to get back in the swing of things and start stopping by your blogs again as well as post some more intriguing topics on my own site. I honestly don’t know when my work life will return to normalcy, but it may take a while. Nonetheless, keep an eye out for me as I have certainly not forgotten about any of you and I very much long to get back into the blogosphere in full swing once my crazy work schedule settles down a bit.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.