Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!



Remember that Christmas feeling when you were a kid? The presents under the tree? The not being at school?

Well, it’s nearly here again, and I’d just like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah or Happy Kwanza! Hope all is well with you in this holiday season, wherever you are and whatever you’re doing. I suppose what I like most about this time of year is how people make an effort to be nice to each other and try to be the good-hearted type of people we’d like to be year round.

So, how do you celebrate the holidays? Do you have any special traditions this time of year?

Happy Holidays!

11 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! We do Christmas Eve with my mom's side, Christmas Day with my dad's. LOVE sitting around the TV on Christmas Day with all my cousins and uncles watching football and eating. Ah! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to you too! My must do Christmas tradition is watching "A Christmas Story". It is hilarious and I've watched it every year since I was a kid so it always makes it feel like Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Mark! We play games and watch movies and devour snacks on Christmas Eve. That's been our gig for many years now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! I'm new here. We usually open presents on Christmas Eve night, listen to Daughter play Christmas carols on the keyboard, maybe play a board game or two, and eat way more than is necessary (especially homemade cookies and candy).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas for us is really low key now that most of the grandkids live far away.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas!

    I'm making tamales tomorrow. Have to have tamales on Christmas Eve. Christmas morning we'll have a big brunch and enjoy our new gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy Christmas, although I wish it wasn't so commercialized. It's a little weird seeing Christmas trees in stores in early October.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas , Mark. I'm designating you my Xmas follower. Yikes, sounds a bit creepy. But have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This year our holiday was sort of flipped onto its head, but we played it by ear and still had fun. We're making our traditions up as we go, but we host the big dinner at our place and the rest of the time is family time. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super awesome! Merry Christmas everyone:)

    ReplyDelete