Friday, November 19, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award!



Fellow blogger and chef extraordinaire, Stacy Grow, has nominated me for the “Stylish Blogger Award.” Basically the way it works is you link back to the person who praised you, list seven things about yourself, and nominate other blogs. Even though I’ve heard that you’re supposed to nominate 15 other blogs, I think I’ll follow Stacy’s example and praise my top 5. They are as follows:

  1. Of course Stacy’s blog, In Search of Finer Things, because it’s awesome.
  2. Meghan Sullivan’s Ancient Musings, for all things Greek.
  3. Valerie Noce’s Mi Viaje a Peru, for things south of the border.
  4. Lawrence Ma’s Left Field Laws, for baseball and, yes, I know it rhymes.
  5. And Stephanie Thronton’s Hatshepsut, because we all need a little Egypt in our day.   


As for seven things you may or not know about me beyond my life as a would-be author, here it goes…

  1. I work at Google as a Project Lead and Tech Writer.
  2. I love sailing with my dad on his boat on San Francisco Bay.
  3. I have a Masters in English and a BA in History/English from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo.
  4. I am married to the absolutely most spectacular and beautiful wife in the universe!
  5. I love gardening, and fill up my little yard with corn, pumpkins, etc. every year.
  6. I’m not loyal to any one religion, but I’m very spiritual, after all it’s pretty hard to top God in your life.
  7. And…oh yeah…I’m a ninja…


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Is it weird I'm more surprised you have green thumbs than you're being a ninja?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the nomination mark, can I re-nominate you? haha

    ReplyDelete