Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Big Giants Fan


Just thought I’d post a little picture from a Giants fan close to my heart. Lou Seal, the ballclub’s mascot, brought the real World Series trophy by my wife’s work and she got an opportunity to take a photo with them. I’ve got to say, wish I could’ve been there!

Nonetheless, they’ve started selling Giants tickets early and I’ve already got three games booked for the coming season. I’m really looking forward to a new season in the spring. Hope that everyone’s week is going well. Go Giants!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe this might start to make up for all the lobster lunches that Laurel has missed at your work? Haha, but not quite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lobster, salmon, and oyster;) But yes, I definitely have to tip my hat to her:)

    ReplyDelete